Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Can we get it? Please?!

Today was one of those days where I just wanted to be locked away and learn forever, have beautiful babies, and get the cutest puppy ever.

I feel like I have three callings or loves in my life.

1. Learn, learn and keep learning. I just love learning and I love solving problems (scientific mostly). I absolutely love school and I love putting in a good days work. I would keep it up forever except for #2 (which is also an extremely over-overwhelmingly good days work).

2. I love kids and I want to be a mother more than ever. I have so much fun babysitting and I had loads of fun working at a kids summer camp in high school.The more I babysit the more I realize how many fun activities I have in my noggin and how active my children will be. I am so excited for the joys and pains (all in good company) that will come from being a mother.


3.  I LOVE animals! Today while I was babysitting, the kids and I were on a walk to get shave ice and we came upon some neighbors who had a dog with 4 3-week old puppies. OH MY GOODNESS. My heart melted, especially for the chocolate brown puppy and his heart melted for me. He came right up to me and crawled under my legs, cuddled and fell asleep. ugh...I wanted to take that puppy home so badly. The mommy liked me too, she gave me lots of kisses. She wanted some loves too.
 
Not the real puppy, not quite as chubby and cute. But still so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment