Friday, May 4, 2012

Blessings, Blessings, Blessings!

Seth and I have had a lot of very exciting things happen recently. 1st we have moved to a more affordable apartment and I will post pictures once everything is set up and put away (We're super close and I should be doing that right now, but I hate putting clothes away, ask my mother). The apartment feels homey and I like the location. It's more quiet than our old place which was next to a busy road. And we're still the same distance from campus. In fact, I'm closer to the Eyring, which is where most of my classes are. I feel blessed that we found it. Second on the agenda, Seth and I did very well in school this semester. We both got 3.85s. Kind of funny that we got the same GPA. On top of great grades we both got half scholarships for the fall and winter semesters! All of this financial aid is going to help us so much, and I feel that we were blessed with them for a reason. And I believe that we just found out that reason. Seth is going to be touring England, Germany, Switzerland and maybe Austria next year because he is now a member of the BYU Ballroom Dance Company Tour Team! I'll just admit it. My husband is a sexy dancer. He's a great performer and has great technique. Not to mention his smashing personality. I'm so excited to watch him perform next year. But, I will not be going with him to Europe. First, we need to save money for him to go (Which I think is only 1,000 dollars). And Second, I will be taking my last class for my major then, a six week field camp. But I will support him fully and try to be at most if not all of his shows before then. I'm so excited for him!!!! He's wanted to do this for a looong time and his hard work and talent finally paid off. Next year is going to be tough for both of us, but it will be extremely rewarding. The BYU Ballroom Dance Company has won the Blackpool Competition (the reason they're going to England next year) for the past 19 years. It's a pretty big deal that Seth gets to go. And he's going to work his but off. I'm excited for the things to come and being a yearish shy of graduating. And I'm super excited to enjoy this summer sun! Summer sun=summer FUN! I hope everyone is enjoying the start of their summers and that you are OUTSIDE. Go hiking and enjoy the beautiful nature that's around us. So many different processes make the earth look so special. Try to learn about what makes your area so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment