It is official. We have finally started a blog. Seth and I have done a lot in the past year. Including getting married, going to school, visiting family, dancing. So not much, but for college students we did plenty!
What are our summer plans? Seth is going to be working full time (yay!!) at off campus housing and doing some side work for his Dad. I'm going to Hawaii next week to study lava and xenoliths. Part of which is a helicopter flight over active lava sites and another day we will visit the Hawaiian Volcanic Observatory and go on a half day hike to see some lava. Lots of other stuff is planned, but I'll tell you about it after. Then I'll get back and we'll move! We're moving a few blocks away to an apartment that will save us about $100 a month. We feel lucky! We'll get all settled in (maybe a visit to see my sister) and then at the end of May I'll be going to Nauvoo to participate in a Church-History Dig and do some GPR (ground-penetrating-radar) analysis. I'm missing Seth's birthday ( :( ) but I'll make it up to him when I get back. We'll end the summer with me taking summer classes and Seth still working. I'm hoping that we'll get to do some awesome hikes this summer. Anyone know of good nearby places? This should be a very exciting summer! I hope Seth doesn't get too bored having to work all the time. I'm going to try and make our weekends fun packed and exciting to keep him still enjoying the summer months.

you could go hike antelope island on the other side of the salt lake! It is a beautiful hike as you get to see the entire valley! Make sure you go on a clear day though. It will be beautiful!
ReplyDelete